[openstack-dev] B203 table 6 for Neutron//Re: SDN NBI Core APIs consumed by OpenStack: Wednesday May 14th at 10:30-11am in the developer lounge at 3rd floor

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Thu May 15 15:43:18 UTC 2014

Hi,

frankly this picture is not worth a lot to people which did not attend this
meetings.
At least the dumb ones like me.

I've tried to bring myself up to speed on NBI APIs; however  It is not
clear where the mnentioned trust relationship module resides, and how it
interacts with the other components in the picture.
Also, the role of MPLS/WAN cloud is also a bit obscure at the moment.

It would be probably not such a bad idea to create a wiki page describing
architecture/design and action items.

However, I seem to understand that an Openstack based cloud is actually a
energised nebula which is attracting a tie fighter whose pilot is crying
for help shouting NBI APIs!
Sorry about the irony, I did not mean to be rude.

Regards,
Salvatore