[openstack-dev] [Openstack-dev][Neutron] Port Mirroring Extension in Neutron

Vinay Yadhav vinayyadhav at gmail.com
Thu May 15 14:13:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am Vinay, working with Ericsson.

I am interested in the following blueprint regarding port mirroring
extension in neutron:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/port-mirroring

I am close to finishing an implementation for this extension in OVS plugin
and would be submitting a neutron spec related to the blueprint soon.

I would like to know other who are also interested in introducing Port
Mirroring extension in neutron.

It would be great if we can discuss and collaborate in development and
testing this extension

I am currently attending the OpenStack Summit in Atlanta, so if any of you
are interested in the blueprint, we can meet here in the summit and discuss
how to proceed with the blueprint.

Cheers,
main(i){putchar((5852758>>((i-1)/2)*8)-!(1&i)*'\r')^89&&main(++i);}