[openstack-dev] [NFV] New Sub-team and Meeting

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Thu May 15 13:59:04 UTC 2014

On 05/15/2014 09:51 AM, Balaji.P at freescale.com wrote:
> Hi Russell,
>
> Are we going to bring all the NFV efforts happening in multiple projects like FWaaS, Service VM etc under one roof.
>
> Just curious to know the objective of this NFV sub-team.

I think if a given effort has enough people and momentum that they have
already organized with a meeting and such, I certainly don't want to
stop that.  However, I think it would be nice to have a representative
from each of these things to stop by and report status and raise
awareness of any areas where additional help is needed.  We're going to
be tracking requirements around NFV and matching up development efforts
to those, so we'll certainly be interested in those things.

If there's not already a team/meeting around a particular effort, we can
certainly drive it through this group.

--
Russell Bryant