[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Updated Object Model?

IWAMOTO Toshihiro iwamoto at valinux.co.jp
Wed May 14 23:24:03 UTC 2014

At Wed, 14 May 2014 10:18:29 -0700,
Stephen Balukoff wrote:

> [1  <multipart/alternative (7bit)>]
> [1.1  <text/plain; UTF-8 (7bit)>]
> Hi Craig,
>
> I'm attaching the latest object model diagram as discussed with the RAX
> team last night, Samuel and Eugene. Note that we don't necessarily have
> HP's blessing on this model yet, nor do we have Neutron core developer buy
> in.  But in any case, here it is.

Sorry for jumping into a meta-argument,
but what the LBaaS community needs to do first is to figure out how to
make the neutron community agree on a LBaaS proposal.
On the other hand, the neutron community (or the core?) needs to make
it clear that what criteria or process is required to approve some
LBaaS idea (obj. model, API, whatsoever).

I'm sorry to say (again) that not much people have energy to follow
and check out small differences in those large pictures of LBaaS
object models.

--
IWAMOTO Toshihiro