[openstack-dev] [HEAT] Discussion: How to list nested stack resources.

Nilakhya Chatterjee nilakhya.chatterjee at globallogic.com
Wed May 14 21:32:00 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I recently tried to create a nested stack with the following example :

http://paste.openstack.org/show/79156/

heat resource-list  gives only "MyStack" but intention should be to list
all the resources created by the nested templates, as also pointed by the
command help:

resource-list       Show list of resources belonging to a stack

Let me know if this requires a BP to be created for discussion.

Thanks.

--

Nilakhya | Consultant Engineering
GlobalLogic