[openstack-dev] Hierarchical administrative boundary [keystone]

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Wed May 14 02:32:05 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Totally agree with Allamaraju. Only hierarchical administrative boundary is not enough, the definition of internal network architecture within one domain is very important. The networking among projects in one domain could be isolated or not, the access to external network may be not only controlled at domain level, but also at project level. Allamaraju's proposal can solve these issues well.

My question is how to solve multi-region scenario?  May the VPC cross multiple OpenStack instances?

The role for different resources visibility is also need to be defined for the VPC solution.

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang( Joe Huang)