[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Changing subnet tenant_id

Fawad Khaliq fawad at plumgrid.com
Mon May 12 17:47:46 UTC 2014

Hi Andre,

You encountered a normal API operation. The error raised is a valid return
as you cannot modify the tenant_id. For the API documentation, tenant_id
field is there for Administrator purpose when an Admin wants to update
subnet for a particular tenant (using tenant_id to refer to the instance of
a subnet of tenant for whom the tenant_id is specified).

Thanks,
Fawad Khaliq
(m) +1 408.966.2214