[openstack-dev] [nova] Dynamic scheduling

Jay Lau jay.lau.513 at gmail.com
Mon May 12 14:53:13 UTC 2014

For those who are interested in "dynamic scheduling", you can go to IBM
booth today (5.12) from 10:45 to  12:45, we will have a simple demo there.

There will also be a design session "Future of Gantt APIs and interfaces"
which include "run time policy for OpenStack" at Friday, May 16 10:50am -
11:30am (
http://junodesignsummit.sched.org/event/36c19ae807a02ef7015ab042fd4541e6#.U3DNpChpdeM
)

The google doc related to "run time policy" is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DMsnGxQ3P-OwZCF3uxaUeEFaKX8LqUqmmgQ_7EVK7Y8/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Jay