[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Database migrations meeting at summit

Anna Kamyshnikova akamyshnikova at mirantis.com
Mon May 12 12:05:24 UTC 2014

Hi!

It is great idea to organize such meeting. Unfortunately I can't
participate in it as I'm not going to summit, but members of my team Oleg
Bondarev and Eugene Nikanorov will be there. They should be up to speed on
my current developments. I hope that they will be able to come to meeting
and discuss problems that I faced.

Also I added commit messages to my test change requests for unconditional
migrations topic. It will help to understand what options I tried to
research in them.

Regards,
Ann