[openstack-dev] Informal meeting before SR-IOV summit presentation

Sandhya Dasu (sadasu) sadasu at cisco.com
Fri May 9 18:51:16 UTC 2014

Thanks for all your replies.

Thanks for the great inputs on how to frame the discussion in the etherpad
so it becomes easier for people to get on board. We will add author indent
to track the source of the changes. Will work on cleaning that up.

Regarding the session itself, as you probably know, there was an attempt
in Icehouse to get the sr-iov work going. We found that the time allotted
for the session was not sufficient to get to all the use cases and discuss
alternate views.

This time around we want to be better prepared and so would like to keep
only a couple of open times for the actual session. Hence, the request for
the early meeting.

How does Monday 1pm sound?

Thanks,
Sandhya