[openstack-dev] turbo-hipster question: where to get nova.sql

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Fri May 9 15:39:08 UTC 2014

Hi! Thanks for taking a look at turbo hipster!

Our nova.sql files are quite large (hundreds of megabytes), so we
don't check them into source control. They're also dumps of production
databases with some anonymization, so we're not licensed to distribute
them. Therefore, I think you're going to have to either create or find
a nova database to dump to create your own nova.sql.

Alternatively, is what you're testing something we could add to the
turbo hipster we run?

Michael

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 1:56 AM, Peng GP Gu <gupeng at cn.ibm.com> wrote:
>  Hi,
>
>  I recently ran turbo-hipster to test nova db migrations, but I can't find
> nova.sql in the dataset cloned from github.
>
>  Can anyone tell me where to get nova.sql?
>
>  Thanks!
>
>  Peng Gu

Rackspace Australia