[openstack-dev] [all] Branchless Tempest QA Spec - final draft

Ken'ichi Ohmichi ken1ohmichi at gmail.com
Fri May 9 13:31:00 UTC 2014

> Hi Sean,

I also am facing the same issue.
The patch which fixes Nova v3 API inconsistency has been merged
into *Nova* master, then I tried to push the other patch which blocks
this kind of inconsistencies into *Tempest* master.
However, check-tempest-dsvm-full-icehouse failed because of not
backporting the Nova patch into Icehouse branch yet.
I'm not sure we can backport this kind of patches into Icehouse
because Nova v3 API of Icehouse must be experimental in future.
So how about disabling v3 API tests in check-tempest-dsvm-full-icehouse?

Thanks
Ken'ichi Ohmichi