[openstack-dev] Hierarchical administrative boundary [keystone]

Yaguang Tang yaguang.tang at canonical.com
Fri May 9 10:32:46 UTC 2014

Frittoli,

I think for other services we could achieve that by  modifying  the
policy.json( add domain admin role and control what the cloud admin can do
) so that domain admin user is able to manage resources belong to
users and projects in that domain.

Tang Yaguang

Canonical Ltd. | www.ubuntu.com | www.canonical.com
Mobile:  +86 152 1094 6968