[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer] [MONaaS] Monitoring as a Service

Alexandre Viau alexandre.viau at savoirfairelinux.com
Thu May 8 19:22:14 UTC 2014

Hello everyone!

I have participated to today's Ceilometer meeting.

You can read it here (2014-05-08): http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ceilometer/2014/

As proposed by eglynn, MONaaS will become a recurring topic in Ceilometer's meetings. It was proposed to start adding MONaaS as a recurring topic starting the week after the summit, that would be May 22.

Until then, I suggest you try contributing to the Etherpad. The first problem that we have to solve is to define the project's scope. In order to correctly answer to this question, we need a detailed list of possible use cases. Don't hesitate to work on this on the Etherpad before May 22.

A sub-team could be formed to work on the blueprint, this team would have regular MONaaS-specific meeting. I will be proposing this on May 22.

To avoid all confusion with Metal as a Service, I have renamed pages to MONaaS.
New wiki page: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/MONaaS
New Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MONaaS

Best regards,
Alexandre Viau