[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Design session etherpads

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Thu May 8 14:51:25 UTC 2014

Hi all!

I've linked the etherpads from the wiki and the sched.org entries, but I'm
guessing not everyone noticed that, so I'd like to draw attention to our
session's etherpads ahead of the summit.

Ironic Python Agent -- an effort, led by rackspace, to give Ironic a much
more featureful deploy/ramdisk agent.
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-summit-ironic-python-agent
(I've pinged the RS folks to fill in some detail here)

Hardware Multitenancy Risk Mitigation -- because abstinence is not the
answer, let's discuss "safer multitenancy".
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-summit-ironic-multitenancy

Discussion about Ironic service performance and scalability -- because
there are some things we know we can improve, and some things we need to
investigate further.
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-summit-ironic-performance

Planning for Juno -- because there's a *lot* we want to do with a limited
set of (human) resources, we need to decide what to postpone.
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-summit-ironic-arch

Regards,
Devananda