[openstack-dev] How-to and best practices for developing new OpenStack service

Ruslan Kiianchuk ruslan.kiianchuk at gmail.com
Thu May 8 07:16:21 UTC 2014

Thanks for the links, cookiecutter template is useful for obtaining initial
project structure.

Short tutorial for developers not familiar with OpenStack infrastructure
still would be useful. My task is to help Python developers that haven't
worked with OpenStack before start an OpenStack service development in the
shortest possible period. If none will come up, I'll be thinking about
writing one :)