[openstack-dev] Monitoring as a Service

Alexandre Viau alexandre.viau at savoirfairelinux.com
Wed May 7 17:39:13 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

It is not possible for me to attend the summit and I would prefer if we waited until after the summit. My colleague Jonathan Le Lous, Cloud leader (OpenStack) at Savoir-Faire Linux, will be attending to the first three days of the summit. For those of you who are willing to talk, you may meet him there.

I will be attending to Solutions Linux in Paris (May 20-21), you may contact me to arrange a meeting there.

I will also most likely attend to the next summit in Paris (Nov 03 – 08) where I plan to arrange discussions around the topic.

In the meantime, I will shortly contact everyone subscribed to the blueprint to plan an IRC meeting. I will be posting more information about the meeting on openstack-dev as soon as we have settled on a date and time.

Thanks,
Alexandre Viau