[openstack-dev] [ML2] L2 population mechanism driver

Mathieu Rohon mathieu.rohon at gmail.com
Wed May 7 07:12:39 UTC 2014

hi,

please consider that maintaining drivers from one openstack version to
others is really hard when those drivers are out of the scope of
neutron developers/continuous Integration process. For instance, ML2
is currently refactored by this patch :

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/82945/

you will have to adapt your code permanently!

regards