[openstack-dev] Commit the cinder Driver

Swapnil Kulkarni coolsvap at gmail.com
Wed May 7 06:08:48 UTC 2014

Hi Mardan,

Thanks!

For the Cloudbyte ElastiStor I can see couple of (duplicate) blueprints
filed [1] [2].  You should probably assign one of them to you and update
 with details till we get cinder-spec available for blueprint review
process.

For details about commit process please refer [3].

For any issues with commit process, feel free to ask questions at
#openstack-cinder @ freenode.net

Also, you should try to attend Cinder meetings [4] to update the team about
your progress on commits and for any updates you should be having related
to new driver submissions.

[1]
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/cinder/+spec/cloudbyte-elastistor-iscsi-driver
[2]