[openstack-dev] [marconi] Python client library 0.0.1 released

Kurt Griffiths kurt.griffiths at rackspace.com
Tue May 6 22:22:33 UTC 2014

Hi folks, I’m pleased to announce you can now  pip install python-marconiclient  and get support for the entire v1.0 API. Although the package will remain classified as “beta” while we polish off any rough edges, please take it for a spin and let us know what you think.

Kudos goes to Flavio Percoco for taking the lead on the client work, and to everyone who helped him get the project to this point. Thanks!

With this release, the juno-1 milestone is now open. Since we will be tracking the server releases going forward, I strongly encourage everyone who submits API changes from now on to contribute corresponding patches to the client, to help us synchronize functionality across both server and client releases. We would also love your help in contributing docs to the client project.

Project Home: https://launchpad.net/python-marconiclient
PyPI Package: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-marconiclient<https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-marconiclient/>

@kgriffs