[openstack-dev] [Nova] [Heat] Custom Nova Flavor creation through Heat (pt.2)

Jiang, Yunhong yunhong.jiang at intel.com
Tue May 6 20:38:30 UTC 2014

Hi, Solly, I don't think the 3G is really that important since it has no alignment requirement and will not cause fragmentation, at least not that much to against the previous suggestion. After all, 3G + 3G + 2G can sit in a 8G host quite well, maybe a multiplier of 64M is fair enough and should work in large scale system.. Of course, 1.34G is strange for an engineer :)

--jyh