[openstack-dev] [Juno-Summit] availability of the project "project pod" rooms on Monday May 12th?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue May 6 19:53:02 UTC 2014

Carl Baldwin wrote:
> Is there a map, a list, or some other official reference?  I may like
> to use a pod for a cross-project discussion about DNS between Nova,
> Neutron, and Designate.  Not a big deal but it might be nice to know
> more about what we're looking for when we get there.

There will be a designated pod for each of the official programs at:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Programs

Some programs share a pod. There will be a map at the center of the
space, as well as signage up to help find the relevant pod.

For a cross-project discussion you'd have to pick a pod where to have
it. In your case I'd recommend the Neutron pod since Nova shares its pod
with Glance and there is no Designate pod.

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)