[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS]User Stories and sruvey

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Tue May 6 18:52:17 UTC 2014

On 05/06/2014 02:42 PM, Jorge Miramontes wrote:
> Sam,
>
> I'm assuming you want one person from each company to answer correct?
> I'm pretty sure people in each organization will vote the same…at least
> I'd hope!

I'd hope not! :)

Even within the same organization or company, we all have different
ideas on use cases, the appropriateness of certain things "in the
cloud", and the role of a load balancer service in the general mix of
things.

I certainly would hope that lots of Mirantis engineers other than myself
fill out the use case survey and offer their own insights.

Best,
-jay