[openstack-dev] [Neutron][Nova][Designate][L3][IPv6] Discussion about Cross-Project Integration of DNS at Summit

Veiga, Anthony Anthony_Veiga at cable.comcast.com
Tue May 6 17:45:41 UTC 2014

Hi,

The only issue I would see with the pod is that not all of us are ATCs, so we may or may not have access to that area (I am open to correction on that point - in fact I hope someone does ;) )

I’ll second this.  I have an interest in attending and assisting here, but I don’t have ATC status yet (though I’m an active contributor technically, just not via code.)

I could see it fitting in with our design session, but maybe if we meet on the Monday to do some initial hashing out as well, I think that would be good.

I am around for the morning, and later on in the afternoon on Monday, if that suits.

Graham