[openstack-dev] [Neutron][Nova][Designate][L3][IPv6] Discussion about Cross-Project Integration of DNS at Summit

Joe Mcbride jmcbride at rackspace.com
Tue May 6 14:58:23 UTC 2014

On 4/29/14, 3:09 PM, "Carl Baldwin" <carl at ecbaldwin.net> wrote:

>I feel this is an important subject to discuss because the end result
>will be a better cloud user experience overall.  The design summit
>could be a great time to bring together interested parties from
>Neutron, Nova, and Designate to discuss the integration that I propose
>in these blueprints.

Do you have a time/location planned for these discussions? If not, we may
have some time in one of the Designate sessions.  The priorities and
details for our design session will be pulled from
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DesignateAtlantaDesignSession. If you are
interested in joining us, can you add your proposed blueprints in the
format noted there?

Thanks,
joe