[openstack-dev] [TripleO][Summit] Topic review for Atlanta

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue May 6 12:19:06 UTC 2014

Robert Collins wrote:
> On 22 April 2014 20:45, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org> wrote:
>> Robert Collins wrote:
>>> I've pulled the summit talks into an etherpad
>>> (https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-icehouse-summit) - btw, who
>>> can review these within the system itself?
>>
>> As the lead for the TripleO topic, you should be able to review them
>> (you should have a "Review topic" button near the top of the page). Let
>> me know if that's not the case.
>
> OH, *I* can, but I wanted to know how thats delegated, and if there
> were any default delegations (e.g. -core reviewers).

It's just that the odsreg app currently only accepts one lead username
per "topic", so by default I pick the PTL.

It should just be changed to accept more than one (or overhauled to use
permissions/roles for that instead). Will do one day, unless someone
beats me to it (the code lives at openstack-infra/odsreg, if you are
interested and can survive reading that hackish pile of code).

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)