[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer][IceHouse] Ceilometer + Kibana + ElasticSearch Integration

Andy Bally ugearth at 163.com
Tue May 6 10:26:51 UTC 2014

Hi Nachi,

I'm very interested the BP you suggested in
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ceilometer/+spec/elasticsearch-driver.
We're investigation logstash+elasticsearch+kibana as the logging solution,
and also trying to bring Ceilometer into it.

I'm curious about how log can be stored into Ceilometer. In my condition
logs are basically natural English sentences with timestamp, but
Ceilometer organizes data as meters and samples in MongoDB. It would be
very thankful if you could tell about that.

Thank You & Best wishes,
--
Andy Bally