[openstack-dev] [ML2] L2 population mechanism driver

Mathieu Rohon mathieu.rohon at gmail.com
Tue May 6 08:35:05 UTC 2014

Hi slawek,

As soon as you declare "l2population" in the  MD section of the config
file, it will be loaded by ML2 plugin. l2population MD will listen to
ML2 DB events and send RPC messages to ovs agent when needed.
l2population MD will not bind the port, ovs MD will.
By the way, you need to ad add the flag l2population in config file of
the agent.

just to be curious, what your MD which inherit from l2_pop MD is made for?

regards

Mathieu