[openstack-dev] [ML2] L2 population mechanism driver

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Mon May 5 21:06:45 UTC 2014

Hello,

Thanks for answear. Now I made my own mech_driver which inherits from l2_pop
driver and it is working ok. But If I will set it as:
"mechanism_drivers=openvswitch,l2population" than ports will be binded with
ovs driver so population mechanism will be working in such network?

Best regards
Slawek Kaplonski
slawek at kaplonski.pl