[openstack-dev] [infra] Meeting Tuesday May 6th at 19:00 UTC

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Mon May 5 04:33:50 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

The OpenStack Infrastructure (Infra) team is hosting our weekly
meeting on Tuesday May 6th, at 19:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting

Meeting agenda available here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/InfraTeamMeeting (anyone is
welcome to to add agenda items)

Everyone interested in infrastructure and process surrounding
automated testing and deployment is encouraged to attend.

And in case you missed the meeting last week (like I did, since I'm
slightly better than Clark at vacations!), the logs and minutes are
available here:

Minutes : http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/2014/infra.2014-04-29-18.59.html
Minutes (text):
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/2014/infra.2014-04-29-18.59.txt