[openstack-dev] [ML2] L2 population mechanism driver

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Sun May 4 19:31:39 UTC 2014

Hello,

Last time I want to try using L2pop mechanism driver in ML2 (and openvswitch
agents on compute nodes). But every time when I try to spawn instance I have
got error "binding failed". After some searching in code I found that l2pop
driver have not implemented method "bind_port" and as it inherit directly from
"MechanismDriver" this method is in fact not implemented.
Is is ok and this mechanism driver should be used in other way or maybe there
is some bug in this driver and it miss this method?

Best regards
Slawek Kaplonski
slawek at kaplonski.pl