[openstack-dev] [QA] sphinxcontrib-docbookrestapi broken with latest pip

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sat May 3 22:48:12 UTC 2014

As of TODAY's pip 1.5.5 release, which vendors in a newer setuptools
(3.4.4), sphinxcontrib-docbookrestapi is uninstallable pending
approval of https://review.openstack.org/#/c/84132 and we have
gate jobs on OpenStack projects which cannot pass as a result.

I would open a bug, but can't figure out where the bug tracker for
stackforge/sphinxcontrib-docbookrestapi is supposed to reside. As
Cyril Roelandt is the sole core reviewer/approver on the project,
I'm hoping he is reading the list (or that someone in contact with
him can bring this issue to his attention). Thanks for your timely
assistance in this matter?
--
Jeremy Stanley