[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Accessibility: testing with the keyboard

Douglas Fish drfish at us.ibm.com
Fri May 2 19:14:15 UTC 2014

An easy way to get started identifying accessibility problems is to test
using the keyboard.  I've made a small update to the wiki describing what
to do:  https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Horizon/WebAccessibility

I've open our first accessibility bug, and it's related to keyboard
testing:  https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1315488

There are a couple of other easy to discover bugs related to keyboard
access.  I've left them undocumented for people who might want to start
trying out some accessibility testing.  Happy Hunting!

Doug Fish