[openstack-dev] [nova] No meeting this week

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu May 1 14:15:47 UTC 2014

On 5/1/2014 1:58 AM, Michael Still wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I was intending to run a nova meeting this week, but I don't think its
> worth a mutiny over the "off week" that the rest of the project is
> respecting. The only agenda items I can think of are:
>
>   - please prepare your summit sessions
>   - I've attempted to fix the clashes in scheduling that are reported
>   - please fix some bugs!
>
> I think those are self explanatory to be honest. If any discussion is
> required, please use this thread for it. So... keep at it!
>
> Cheers,
> Michael

I might be in the minority, but I'm still "on" this week and while there
might not be a ton of content to talk about or on the agenda (people
rarely update the agenda wiki directly I've found anyway), I feel like
we should still have a meeting at some point - we haven't had one in
about a month now.  I realize people are either burned out on Icehouse
or getting ready for Juno, but I suspect people would at least still
show up to a meeting and topics would come up, especially around people
with nova-specs up for review.

Maybe I'm just lonely :) but would be nice to have a Nova meeting soon
since I don't think email spurs the same constructive discussion that
can happen in the meetings, and those are usually off-topic anyway.

Matt Riedemann