[openstack-dev] [neutron] [third-party-testing] Enabling voting for 3rd party testing

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Mon Mar 31 22:22:52 UTC 2014

On 03/31/2014 06:02 PM, Kyle Mestery wrote:
> What is the criteria for this? The OpenDaylight Jenkins has been
> reliably voting for a few weeks now, I'm wondering how and when we can
> get it's voting rights approved.
>
> Thanks!
> Kyle

The criteria -infra is expecting is that the account in question would
create an agenda item for the program weekly meeting. During the
meeting, the account in question would present their data - test logs,
commit history on sandbox repo, comment history on other repos and
answer questions from the attendees about system fitness. There would
then be some logged indication of the decision of the group/ptl (the
meeting channels log votes, if a vote is called). The logged decision is
then communicated to -infra (an -infra ml post is good for a link to the
logs and follow up with a ping in -infra channel) to get your system
moved to the voting group.

Thanks for asking the question,
Anita.