[openstack-dev] Domains prototype in Nova

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 21:23:00 UTC 2014

Note that there has been a lot of discussion and a potential path forward for hierarchical project support in openstack. I personally think this makes a lot more sense than having a bunch of domain specific calls. Please take a look at the information in the wiki here:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/HierarchicalMultitenancy

We are going to be discussing this in detail at the summit.

Vish