[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Dev][Nova][VMWare] Enable live migration with one nova compute

Solly Ross sross at redhat.com
Mon Mar 31 15:13:45 UTC 2014

Building on what John said, I'm a bit wary of introducing semantics into the Conductor's live migration code
that are VMWare-specific.  The conductor's live-migration code is supposed to be driver-agnostic.  IMHO, it
would be much better if we could handle this at a level where the code was already VMWare-specific.

Best Regards,
Solly Ross