[openstack-dev] Operators & Design Summit ideas for Atlanta

Jacki Bauer jacki.bauer at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Mar 31 14:55:17 UTC 2014

Tom,
This is a great idea! Feel free to reach out to the user experience folks, as they’ll be interested both in attending and helping coordinate.

http://ask-openstackux.rhcloud.com/questions/
openstack-personas at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-personas at lists.openstack.org>

Best,
Jacki