[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer] PTL Candidacy

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Mon Mar 31 12:25:59 UTC 2014

On Sat, Mar 29 2014, Eoghan Glynn wrote:

> I would like to throw my hat into the ring for the upcoming ceilometer
> PTL election.

[…]

Thanks for your candidacy Eoghan, I really think you would be a great
PTL as you have been a really good, dare I say, deputy these last
months. :-) I'm sure you'll be up to the challenges of this next cycle!

As far as I'm concerned, I will not run for PTL this cycle. I've been in
charge of Ceilometer for a year now, and while I definitely plan to
continue working on it, I need more time behind the scene. :)

--
Julien Danjou
// Free Software hacker