[openstack-dev] New stackforge project: Openstackdroid

Gil Vernik GILV at il.ibm.com
Mon Mar 31 05:15:03 UTC 2014

Hi Ricardo,

The title of 'Android application to access Openstack clouds' certainly
sounds nice to me, but since i am not a Spanish speaker I find it hard to
understand what this project is about.
Do you have also information about functional specifications and
architecture in English?

All the best,
Gil Vernik.