[openstack-dev] Doc to with pointers on how to review?

Emmet Hikory persia at shipstone.jp
Mon Mar 31 04:28:24 UTC 2014

Tom Fifield wrote:
> Just wondering, do we have a document somewhere that educates people
> on how to do a code review? eg giving a few pointers that reviewers
> for a particular project normally look for

    I asked this very question on IRC a few days ago, and was pointed
at https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ReviewChecklist

    There are any number of projects that may have specific requirements
that aren't documented on that page (please add them), but I found that
having read that gave me great confidence to submit more reviews.

--
Emmet HIKORY