[openstack-dev] PGP keysigning party for Juno summit in Atlanta?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Mar 31 00:00:25 UTC 2014

On 2014-03-30 14:32:55 +0800 (+0800), Thomas Goirand wrote:
[...]
> One thing about last key signing party, is that I didn't really
> like the photocopy method.
[...]

Nor did I, but it was a last-minute production since I didn't expect
the majority of attendees to bring cards with their own key
fingerprints because they don't (yet) operate in circles where
keysigning is commonplace. There are much better methods for
high-volume KSPs (Clint links to my favorites in his message later
in the thread, so I won't) and we should use one of those this time.
--
Jeremy Stanley