[openstack-dev] PGP keysigning party for Juno summit in Atlanta?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sun Mar 30 23:07:50 UTC 2014

On 2014-03-29 19:00:33 -0700 (-0700), Mark Atwood wrote:
> Are there plans for a PGP keysigning party at the Juno Summit in
> Atlanta, similar to the one at the Icehouse summit in Hong Kong?
[...]

Absolutely!

Thierry, any ideas on how to best fit it into the schedule?
...hopefully not wedged into a restroom break like I ended up doing
last time. ;)

At this point I'm wondering if some time on Monday, so that it
doesn't conflict with design sessions, might work out best... but
I'm open to suggestions.

I'd definitely like to have the details nailed down well in advance
this time, and probably do an early enough cut-off for the sign-up
sheet that I (or someone, or everyone) can print out copies before
leaving home rather than trying to arrange for printing services at
the conference.
--
Jeremy Stanley