[openstack-dev] Dependency freeze exception for happybase (I would like version 0.8)

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Fri Mar 28 17:07:33 UTC 2014

On 03/28/2014 12:50 PM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Thierry Carrez wrote:
>> Julien Danjou wrote:

>>> Good for me, and Ceilometer is the only one using happybase as far as I
>>> know so that shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>> OK so I would be fine with "happybase>=0.4,!=0.6,!=0.7" as it allows 0.8
>> to be run without adversely impacting downstreams who don't have it
>> available.
>
> Actually that should be "happybase>=0.4,!=0.7" since 0.6 was allowed before.

The review has comments about 0.7 being the version in Debian and Ubuntu
right now https://review.openstack.org/#/c/82438/.

Which is problematic, as that's a version that's specifically being
called out by the ceilometer team as not useable. Do we know why, and if
it can be worked around?

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague