[openstack-dev] Domains prototype in Nova

Henrique Truta henriquecostatruta at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 14:06:40 UTC 2014

Hi all!

I've been working on a prototype of Domains in Nova. In that prototype the
user is now able to do the following API calls with a domain scoped token:

GET v2/domains/{domain_id}/servers: Lists servers which projects belong to
the given domain
GET v2/domains/{domain_id}/servers/{server_id}: Gets details from the given
server
DELETE v2/domains/{domain_id}/servers/{server_id}: Deletes the given server
POST v2/domains/{domain_id}/servers/{server_id}/action: Reboots the given
server

Could you help me test these functionalities and review the code?

The code can be found in my github repo (
https://github.com/henriquetruta/nova) on the domains-prototype branch.

Thanks!

Ítalo Henrique Costa Truta