[openstack-dev] [Climate] Docker environment for Climate now ready

Sylvain Bauza sylvain.bauza at bull.net
Fri Mar 28 11:16:01 UTC 2014

Le 28/03/2014 12:04, Nikolay Starodubtsev a écrit :
> Great! Thank you, Sylvain!

The README.md file is a bit minimal, it still requires a Devstack
running elsewhere for accessing rabbitmq, Nova and Keystone.

I'm currently looking at dockenstack [1] for seeing how I could have a
running devstack within a container, but it relies on a forked Nova repo
plus some extra patches for supporting the Docker driver, as the driver
has recently been wiped from Nova (and will reappear in Juno) due to
lack of CI.

I'm still wondering if it's worth running qemu inside a container and
what could be the side effects.

-Sylvain