[openstack-dev] [nova] [bug] "nova server-group-list" doesn't show any members

Chris Friesen chris.friesen at windriver.com
Thu Mar 27 22:47:45 UTC 2014

On 03/27/2014 03:57 PM, Chris Friesen wrote:

> The leads to a couple of questions:
>
> 1) There is a column "deleted_at" in the database table, why can't we
> filter on it?
> 2) How did this get submitted when it doesn't work?

I've updated to the current codebase in devstack and I'm still seeing
the problem.

Interestingly, unit test
nova.tests.api.openstack.compute.contrib.test_server_groups.ServerGroupTest.test_display_members
passes just fine, and it seems to be running the same sqlalchemy code.

Is this a case where sqlite behaves differently from mysql?

Chris