[openstack-dev] [Swift] new core members

Luse, Paul E paul.e.luse at intel.com
Thu Mar 27 20:37:12 UTC 2014

Congrats guys!!

-----Original Message-----
From: John Dickinson [mailto:me at not.mn]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 1:34 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Swift] new core members

I'm pleased to announce that Alistair Coles and Christian Schwede have both joined the Swift core team. They have both been very active in the Swift community, contributing both code and reviews. Both Alistair and Christian work with large-scale production Swift clusters, and I'm happy to have them on the core team.

Alistair and Christian, thanks for your work in the community and for taking on more responsibility. I'm glad we'll be able to continue to work together on Swift.

--John