[openstack-dev] [Ironic][Keystone] Move drivers credentials to Keystone

Gergely Matefi gergely.matefi2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 20:22:32 UTC 2014

Also, some systems have more sophisticated IPMI topology than a single node
instance, like in case of chassis-based systems.  Some other systems might
use vendor-specific IPMI extensions or alternate platform management
protocols, that could require vendor-specific drivers to terminate.

Going for #2 might require Ceilometer to implement vendor-specific drivers
at the end, slightly overlapping what Ironic is doing today. Just from pure
architectural point of view, having a single driver is very preferrable.

Regards,
Gergely