[openstack-dev] [depfreeze][horizon] Exception for lesscpy>=0.10.1

Julie Pichon jpichon at redhat.com
Wed Mar 26 13:49:48 UTC 2014

On 26/03/14 12:14, Sascha Peilicke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> there's been a review up for some time [0] that wants to raise the version of
> lesscpy to 0.10.1. It's specific to horizon and contains some important fixes
> that we'll likely want to include. So I'd like to ask for an exception for
> this one.

The review comments indicate this is needed for Bootstrap 3, which was
deferred to Juno. Is it needed for something else in Icehouse? Is
something broken without it? If not, it seems to me it's probably ok to
merge only at the beginning of Juno.

Otherwise, apparently I've been running with 0.10.1 in some of my VMs
for a few weeks and didn't notice any problems, FWIW. It also has the
advantage of being a proper release as opposed to "beta".

Thanks,

Julie